The Brave Puppy Who Came to Save Her Villainess Sister

Happy
0

 



Synopsis:

Big sis, it's me! Coco!

My name is Coco.

I'm a puppy with wonderful, fluffy white fur.

“If there is a next life, please be born as my daughter. Okay?”

After spending a happy dog-life with my sister, I crossed the rainbow bridge.

'Wait, my sister has been doing nothing but crying since I died!'

No way! A brave puppy must protect my sister's happy life!

…And so, I crossed the rainbow bridge once more and was reincarnated as a five-year-old adopted daughter in my sister's family.

However, getting close to my sister is proving to be quite difficult.

“I hate meeting people because it's exhausting. I'm going to shut the doors of the mansion completely soon.”

I hurriedly raised my short little arms.

Then, I drew the biggest circle I possibly could.

“I'm this strong!”

So, big sis, can't we be close again?

All chapters

Loading chapters...

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!