Synopsis:
The music camp held by the Gio Cultural Foundation was the only hope for young Hee-jin. In her childish heart, she believed that if she could perform perfectly with the violin her father bought her, she could stop her parents' divorce.
That was until Go Seok-hyun, the youngest grandson of the Gio Group, went beyond merely disrupting her performance and smashed her violin, claiming she wasn't giving him enough attention.
“A cheap thing like this doesn't suit you, Noona.”
Following that, Seok-hyun left for Canada for treatment, and Hee-jin went abroad to study after receiving compensation from the Gio Group. She thought her connection with that uncontrollable fierce dog had ended there...
“I'll raise you. I'll make Yoo Hee-jin a world-class soloist.”
“You... want to sponsor me?”
Having become completely independent from his family, Seok-hyun has grown into a charming adult and reaches out to Hee-jin. He comes with offers that are impossible to refuse: a luxury violin worth tens of billions of won, a private studio, and full support to win the Paganini Competition.
“I don't have time to play along with your games.”
“Don't tell me this is because I broke your violin back then?”
Being emotional isn't a good thing, Noona. As Seok-hyun tells her that it's already in the past, his eyes glint sharply.
All chapters
Loading chapters...
.jpg)
