EMW 54

Happy
0
I Become The Evil Mastermind Idiot Wife
At that moment.

Rozalina chewed her fingernails. At first, when she quit her position as Evelyn's lady-in-waiting, she thought it was a good thing.

She thought that Cerden already thought of Rozalina as special, so that woman would no longer be helpful. But since leaving the Imperial Palace, she hadn't seen Cerden even once.

She had applied for an audience several times, but was rejected.

'I used to have the excuse of reporting.'

Originally, the Imperial Palace was solemn and difficult to approach without a position. Rozalina tapped her feet in anxiety.

She realized what she didn't know when she had it, after she lost it.

"Father, I need to go back to the Imperial Palace. Okay?"

"Rozalina."

Count Carma stared at his daughter with pitiful eyes.

"It's dangerous now. Grand Duke Augustine has been ousted. I heard they are still secretly investigating what happened at Princess Veronica's birthday banquet. All those who worked in the Crown Princess's palace were dragged away! You could have been dragged away too if you weren't careful."

"So isn't this the opportunity? Your Highness, the Crown Prince suspects that idiot."

Rozalina's eyes sparkled.

"I will advise Your Highness, the Crown Prince. How foolish Evelyn is... and..."

Rozalina mumbled.

Everyone was hush-hush about exactly what happened at Princess Veronica's banquet.

Only the facts that were revealed were fueling rampant speculation. The imperial family announced that Crown Princess Evelyn had simply gotten lost.

"Maybe... Crown Princess Evelyn may have tarnished her honor. Look at how things are going, Father. If not, why would the control be so strict?"

Count Carma listened to Rozalina's words. He originally thought Rozalina was the best. Count Carma's eyes wavered.

"You're saying..."

"She might have had an affair with another man in her state of mind. Well, she'd follow anyone if they just gave her candy."

Count Carma's eyes twinkled.

"...I'll meet with Lord Mortega. Lord Mortega will listen to me."

Rozalina smiled bitterly. Any rumor, if it grows in size, will exert power.

Foolish Evelyn.

Bringing down that one woman was nothing.

* * *

Mortega awkwardly greeted Rozalina, who had come to see him. It was early in the morning, before even the cart drivers were out.

Because the Imperial Palace was in a state of emergency, he had woken up early, but it wasn't a time to receive guests.

Nevertheless, Mortega couldn't refuse Rozalina. It was like a habit.

Mortega blushed as he looked at Rozalina, who had come perfectly adorned. Rozalina never loses her composure for a moment.

'Indeed, she is worthy of being Empress.'

Mortega sat facing Rozalina with an awkward expression.

"Am I here too early? I'm sorry, Lord Mortega. I felt like I had to come before it was too late."

"Not at all, Lady Rozalina. How have you been?"

"Of course. But Lord Mortega doesn't seem to be doing well... You don't look good."

Mortega touched his face. It was understandable. He had been running around trying to win the marathon against Duke Spelman.

Moreover, since Cerden was on edge about anything related to Evelyn, he couldn't neglect interrogating the servants.

But he couldn't complain because Cerden was also working hard without resting properly.

And so, he succeeded in throwing a huge pile of crap at Spelman.

'It was really exhilarating.'

Tears welled up in his eyes when he moved the gunpowder to the Crown Prince's secret vault. Anyway, it's understandable that he's tired.

"I heard there's a big problem in the Imperial Palace right now."

Mortega blinked at Rozalina's words.

"Haha."

Mortega brushed it off with a laugh.

"Well... since something like that happened..."

"Hmm. What are you talking about? The Imperial Palace is safe."

Watching Mortega pretend not to know, Rozalina hid a meaningful smile. He's pretending to be okay, but he has a troubled face.

'I knew it. The Crown Princess didn't just get lost.'

Rozalina sighed deeply.

"I wish I had taken better care of Your Highness that day. I can't sleep because of the guilt. No, even if I had taken good care of Your Highness on a regular basis, this unfortunate thing wouldn't have happened."

"Ah..."

Mortega trailed off. He doesn't understand what she's saying. But Rozalina might know something.

About something that no one else suspects.

"In fact, Your Highness probably didn't know anything. I don't doubt the sincerity of her purity. It's just that those who take advantage of such purity are the problem."

Rozalina continued, as if she was sorry.

"Actually, I'm not sure if it's right to talk about this. But Your Highness got lost at the banquet, and as a result, many people were harmed."

The person who suffered the most that day was Evelyn. And the person who benefited the most was Veronica.

But Mortega kept his mouth shut, pretending not to know.

"Hoo. It seems like... there are those who are trying to seduce Your Highness. I've been hesitating for a long time, but..."

Rozalina made a pathetic expression. And she bowed her head deeply.

"This is also because I am an inadequate person who has not been able to take care of her properly."

"What are you talking about? Surely, Your Highness is not having an affair..."

"She's just being taken advantage of! And this is just my suspicion... That's why I haven't been able to tell you until now."

Rozalina emphasized that it was just a 'guess'. All she's trying to do is plant suspicion.

And to raise questions about whether Evelyn deserves to keep her position.

The division that starts from within is the most frightening.

"...In fact, Your Highness is very beautiful."

This is also true, to her jealousy. When that idiot woman dressed up, Rozalina was nervous.

The ladies of society seemed to think similarly.

'Tsk. Maybe it's because she's lived as a Lady, but she has grace.'

'Well... but she's not mentally sound! Is being pretty everything?'

'Pretty my foot... Lady Rozalina is much better!'

Thinking about the humiliation of that day made her grind her teeth.

"She's so beautiful and in the position of Crown Princess, it's impossible that she doesn't have admirers."

Mortega's expression turned cold. It was a face that didn't reveal what he was thinking. But Rozalina didn't doubt him.

She knows the admiring gaze that Mortega gives her. Such feelings often blind one's eyes and make them avoid the truth.

That's why she came to see Mortega today.

"I understand what you're saying. This is a matter that needs to be dealt with seriously..."

"I wanted to tell Your Highness, the Crown Prince directly, but he wouldn't allow me an audience. If you could help me, I could be of even greater help."

Rozalina said softly.

Her words sprouted.

If the sprout germinates properly, making this rumor she created a reality will be nothing.

"...I understand your loyalty, Lady. I will carefully consider it and tell His Highness."

"Thank you, Lord Mortega. If it weren't for you, I would have been so embarrassed... I wouldn't have known what to do. In fact, even at the Oliver Hall..."

"Ah."

"So I wondered if she got lost... I should have stayed by her side... She must have been tempted by her favorite cookies or chocolates. Because she is pure."

Rozalina emphasized that there was no flaw in her intentions. As if she had absolutely no intention of harming Evelyn.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!