Synopsis
I possessed the female lead of a "regret" novel.
The female lead who, despite being the real daughter, was treated as a fake and met a miserable death.
The idiots around her were scheduled to realize the truth and regret their actions only after she had died.
But—.
‘Now that I know the truth, you expect me to keep living like a pushover?’
Absolutely not.
To avoid living like a tragic heroine, I decided to become cunning.
If the opponent acted pitiful, I would act even more pitiful than they did.
If the opponent unfairly cornered me, I would play the innocent and corner them right back.
I used my acting skills from my past life to diligently twist the story... and then, at some point, everyone started acting strange?
“I want to make things right between us, even now. Could you please return to the Noble house?”
The family, who hadn't regretted a thing until the moment of her death, were suddenly weeping and clinging to me.
“Ayla... I've finally realized. That I truly love you.”
My ex-fiancé suddenly poured out a desperate confession of love.
“Ayla saved my life, so I want to spend the rest of my days for you.”
And why is the second male lead, whom I only intended to get a little help from before moving on, acting like this?
Please, stop.
I didn't want to drag your lives into my revenge.
The female lead who, despite being the real daughter, was treated as a fake and met a miserable death.
The idiots around her were scheduled to realize the truth and regret their actions only after she had died.
But—.
‘Now that I know the truth, you expect me to keep living like a pushover?’
Absolutely not.
To avoid living like a tragic heroine, I decided to become cunning.
If the opponent acted pitiful, I would act even more pitiful than they did.
If the opponent unfairly cornered me, I would play the innocent and corner them right back.
I used my acting skills from my past life to diligently twist the story... and then, at some point, everyone started acting strange?
“I want to make things right between us, even now. Could you please return to the Noble house?”
The family, who hadn't regretted a thing until the moment of her death, were suddenly weeping and clinging to me.
“Ayla... I've finally realized. That I truly love you.”
My ex-fiancé suddenly poured out a desperate confession of love.
“Ayla saved my life, so I want to spend the rest of my days for you.”
And why is the second male lead, whom I only intended to get a little help from before moving on, acting like this?
Please, stop.
I didn't want to drag your lives into my revenge.
All chapters
Loading chapters...
.jpg)
