THR 14

Happy
0
The Tragic Heroine Who Isn't Sad at All!
However, she couldn't tell him the truth.

She needed his help for the time being to survive.

'Sorry, Felix. I'll find your parents as soon as possible.'

It was hard to believe that such a kind Felix would turn evil later.

In the original story, he realizes he is of Duke Argenta's bloodline near the end of the novel.

But by the time Felix finally found his blood relatives, his family was already dead.

To make matters worse, even the person he had a crush on falls ill and passes away.

"Please, get up again. I can't lose you like this..."

Felix despaired and despaired at the unbelievable reality.

One day, wandering around like a wreck, having lost the purpose of his life.

He accidentally discovers a research journal she left behind.

"This is..."

Inside, the recipe for a perfect Cure for Mana insensitivity was written.

The moment he saw it, Felix burst into a bitter laugh.

"Is this your last memento?"

His shoulders trembled slightly. He wasn't happy at all, even though he had found a way to solve his lifelong wish.

Only a burning anger surged up.

Soon he sensed what he had to do.

"I'll pay them back the same way they did to you. Without leaving a single one."

Silently closing the research journal and rising from his seat, his face no longer held sadness or regret.

Only cold revenge moved him.

After that, the novel takes a very tragic turn.

Felix, who had excellent swordsmanship skills but had to be treated as a weakling all his life due to the lack of Mana.

Felix, who was unnecessarily soft-hearted and felt sorry for Ayla to the point of giving her his heart.

When he finally gained power, he took the path of revenge on those who tormented Ayla and self-destruction.

Knowing that it was a love that would never be rewarded.

Ayla, who had recalled that far, sighed deeply.

'In a word, it was a very unfortunate life.'

Not only did she kill herself, who was the protagonist, but she also killed the second male lead, Felix, so miserably.

She still vividly remembered being angry as a reader at the ending of the heartless work.

'I regret not cursing the writer more back then, sigh.'

The thorny path ahead made her feel very overwhelmed, but she managed to calm herself down, conscious of Felix in front of her.

For now, it was important to get through this huge field of sweet potatoes with him.

She nodded and readily agreed to Felix's words.

"Yes, you have Mana insensitivity. That's why you have outstanding talent but are bullied by the nobles."

"......"

"What if I have a way to solve that?"

At that moment, Felix's eyes changed.

"There's a solution?"

If things went as she expected, Duke Argenta would visit the academy soon.

If things went according to plan, Felix would be able to live a completely different life from then on.

She took a deep breath and continued.

"I know how to Cure Mana insensitivity."

Ayla knew how desperately those suffering from Mana insensitivity wanted to Cure the disease.

'Because I was like that.'

Whenever Ayla's father, Calios, looked at her with useless eyes.

And whenever her relatives said that the child might have been switched.

She had always desperately wished for this disease to be Cured.

Felix looked at Ayla with suspicious eyes.

"How on earth?"

"Because I was so desperate. Because I wanted to feel Mana no matter what."

"......"

"And it's a bit much to say this myself, but I pride myself on being quite versed in Magic theory. So I worked hard."

Ayla's magical knowledge was as good as that of a Mage in a Magic Tower.

From creating Magic formulas to manufacturing Magical potions, she was unparalleled.

If only she could get that rare herb from the Argenta Duchy, it wouldn't be a problem to Cure the disease and become the great Mage she had always dreamed of.

'If I become strong enough to stand against Rosia with that, let's send Felix away without any regrets.'

Although she had to get help because she was weak right now, Ayla didn't want to get deeply involved with Felix like in the original story.

The ending of the novel was so tragic, and more than that, she didn't want to ruin his life with her revenge.

'I have to find out who the mastermind behind Rosia was, and it's a nuisance to drag him in any further.'

And in fact, the thought that he might fall for her was a somewhat luxurious worry.

In the original story, Felix only pitied and sympathized with her in her unfortunate situation and fell in love with her because he felt a kind of kinship.

Of course, she had no intention of living in such a shabby way.

'I'll show him that I'm doing well on my own without giving him a chance to feel sorry for me. Then Felix will leave in peace.'

But Felix frowned, as if he couldn't easily believe her words.

"There hasn't been a case of Curing Mana insensitivity until now."

Instead of persuading him with words, Ayla took out the vial in her pocket.

It was a Magical potion she had hurriedly made as soon as she arrived at the academy to give to him.

"Try it. It's not a perfect Cure, but it will help to some extent."

"What is this?"

Felix accepted the vial Ayla handed him with suspicious eyes.

"It's a Magical potion that makes you feel Mana temporarily. I can make a more perfect Cure, but the ingredients are too difficult to obtain."

Instead of answering, Felix stared intently at the vial she handed him.

Ayla hurriedly added.

"You don't have to drink it if you're suspicious."

Come to think of it, it seemed difficult to immediately accept and drink a Magical potion that a stranger suddenly handed over.

'It's hard to believe, and you don't know what's in it.'

Maybe even she wouldn't be able to drink it easily.

"I'm not doubting you."

Felix opened his mouth quietly.

"But the effectiveness of this Magical potion is hard to believe right away. You know how difficult it is to Cure this disease, right? And how helpless it makes people."

"......That's right. It's so terrible and desperate that I can't explain it."

Ayla also knew that feeling well, so she lowered her eyes as if agreeing.

However, in Felix's voice that followed, she felt a subtly excited energy.

"Is that why? It's even harder to shake off the feeling that maybe, just maybe. Because it's something I could never have, no matter how hard I tried."

When Ayla blankly raised her gaze, Felix smiled at her.

"If I feel Mana as you say, I wonder what kind of world will unfold."

Then he drank the vial Ayla handed him without hesitation.

Several days had already passed since the argument in the infirmary. But Kadin still felt like he was burning inside.

"It's none of your business who I meet now."

Ayla's firm tone and cold expression kept popping into his head.

It was the first time she had rejected him in such a way.

'How dare she treat me like that.'

Displeasure surged up.

But at the same time, the image of her giving Felix a bright smile also lingered in his mind.

It was different from when she was just a doll-like obedient person in front of him.

He didn't know what kind of change of heart she had after being kicked out of the Noble house, but she seemed to have become more lively and attractive than before.

But her appearance, which had changed so much that she was even wary of him, was quite unfamiliar.

'She wouldn't have actually fallen for someone like Felix, would she?'

Just thinking about it made him feel anxious.

'Damn it.....'

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!