
IBP 38
My eyes widened as I looked at the mountain of gifts piled up.
‘......This wasn't in my plan?’
The maid spoke with a troubled expression.
“You are receiving so much favor from His Grace the Duke, little one. It seems some of the quicker collateral branches believe that your adoption won't be revoked, so they've already started trying to get on your good side.”
“U-ung.......”
Maybe it's because everything is over.
I didn't exactly understand what she was talking about.
I glanced over the bundles of gifts and then wiggled my toes with a sigh.
‘There's nothing to eat here.’
Specifically, there wasn't a single sweet potato.
The maid spoke cautiously.
“More importantly, little one, you can receive something much better.”
“Ung?”
“His Highness Grand Duke Rivera has sent word that he wishes to express his gratitude to you. He says he will be arriving at the estate soon.”
“U-ung?”
I beamed with a smile, wondering if Brother Caligone would look like a big adult cat.
The maid held out a piece of parchment labeled ‘Gift List.’
“As you know, the Grand Duchy is famous for being a prestigious house of magic tools.”
“Eu-ung.......”
“So, His Grace Duke Ardos has given an order. He told us to look through this <Catalogue> and think about what you want to get from the Grand Duchy. His Grace personally organized and sent this over.......”
My eyes widened as I looked at the parchment, which was far longer than my own height.
Excuse me, but this reward is way too much!
“Actually, you can request everything. His Highness the Grand Duke declared that he would give the world to whoever saved Grand Prince Rivera.”
Even the world?
My mouth fell wide open.
I felt like bubbles were about to pop out of my mouth.
.jpg)