THR 5

Happy
0
The Tragic Heroine Who Isn't Sad at All!
Instead of her mother, who was weak and tender-hearted, Ayla had been taking care of the Noble house since she was young.

‘I even went to bed and cried sometimes. There were many things I had to be cold about.’

The reason why the Noble house's servants turned on Ayla when they found out she was a fake was because she was a very strict mistress.

‘Father surprisingly dislikes bitter tea and likes sweet cake. So, everyone, be mindful and prepare refreshments accordingly.’

‘Cedric likes South Mountain tea, and Gerard is sensitive to the temperature of the tea, so be careful when serving it.’

‘Mother looks better in clothes with intense saturation rather than the delicate colors of the dresses that are in fashion these days. So, assist her well when choosing clothes.’

‘I heard that the newly appointed head maid is taking kickbacks. What’s going on? Investigate everyone who gave her money.’

The things Ayla had done for her family until now might not have been very noticeable.

But they were very important.

That's why Calios wanted Ayla to teach Rosia before kicking her out.

‘In the original story, I even completed the handover perfectly.’

Ayla, being the pushover she is, teaches Rosia about the Noble house's affairs to the best of her ability.

She even perfectly organizes a guide for the handover before leaving.

‘Maybe what Father was about to say just now was to ask me to help Rosia before I leave.’

But Ayla had taken the initiative first, so he couldn't bring himself to say it.

Thinking that far, Ayla raised the corners of her lips.

From now on, Father would be frustrated every time he had tea time or saw the cunning and sly servants of the mansion.

‘Experience firsthand how inconvenient daily life will become.’

Just before leaving the Noble house, Ayla moved to see Cedric and Gerard.

It wasn't difficult to find them.

They were family who had been together for almost a dozen years.

She knew everything about what they did, where they were, and what time it was.

‘They’re probably talking in the garden right now.’

The three of them always gathered together after finishing their meals.

‘Only after Rosia came did I get left out.’

Ayla wore a bitter smile on her lips.

As she expected, Gerard and Cedric were alone in the garden.

It was fortunate for Ayla.

The proposal she was about to make was only possible when Rosia wasn't around.

“Brothers.”

At Ayla's call, Gerard and Cedric turned their heads.

Cedric frowned at Ayla's attire.

“Ayla, you’re really going to leave.”

“I said I would leave, so I have to leave. I came to ask you something one last time.”

“You have something to ask?”

“The Paternity test magic tool, could you possibly use it only when we’re alone?”

As soon as he heard her words, Cedric stared at Ayla with sharp eyes.

Apparently, her proposal made him very uncomfortable.

“You’re asking us to use the Paternity test magic tool when we’re alone?”

“Yeah, you never know. The results might have changed.”

It was a sense of hope.

Using the Paternity test magic tool when Rosia was around was meaningless.

‘Because Rosia is an excellent Mage who can manipulate the Magical Tool.’

But if they were to test it when Rosia wasn't around, a proper result would surely come out.

If that were to happen, everything Ayla was about to do would become unnecessary.

‘There would be no need to hurt each other.’

They could return to the close-knit and harmonious family they used to be.

If her brothers would show her just one instance of trust.

However, Cedric's reaction was very cold.

“Is that what you have to say right now?”

She had expected it, but his reaction was much sharper than she had thought.

“Didn’t you tell Rosia to be confident a while ago? But now you’re saying let’s do the Paternity test again? Why have you changed so much?”

Ayla widened her eyes.

“I’ve changed?”

“Yeah, you don’t know how much Rosia is worried about you, do you? But you come to us and say the results have changed, and you’re trying to slander her…”

Cedric turned away and closed his mouth as if he couldn't contain his anger.

Seeing that, Gerard nodded and chimed in.

“Yeah, no matter what you do, it doesn’t change the fact that Rosia is a member of the Blanche Noble house. Just admit it, Ayla. Don’t have any vain hopes.”

“……”

“I don’t think you intentionally deceived us either. So, let’s stop here. You just need to live your life well from now on.”

Yes, she knew it would be like this.

Having been born with the fate of a female lead in a regret novel, she didn't think things would work out so easily.

Ayla bit her lower lip tightly to execute Plan B immediately.

Fortunately, as soon as she remembered that the savings she had worked hard to collect in her previous life had gone down the drain, she quickly became depressed.

“Okay… I’m sorry, brothers.”

“Sorry?”

“You’re right, brothers. I should have thought about Rosia’s feelings too… It was hard for me to accept my situation right away, so I said something ridiculous. But, I’m so sad that we’re not going to be a family anymore…”

Ayla said that and covered her mouth.

At that sight, Gerard, the eldest son, hardened his expression.

Ayla knew Gerard well. He was a very tender person on the inside, although he was outwardly rigid and prickly.

It was obvious that he would be restless at the sight of Ayla, who was more aristocratic than anyone else, hanging her head in a miserable state.

Ayla closed her eyes tightly.

“But please know this much. I never intended to slander her.”

As soon as she finished speaking, she shed a single tear from one eye.

She was impressed with her own acting skills.

She had played the role of a sister who was hurt because her brothers didn't believe her quite well.

‘It would be great if this makes Gerard and Cedric feel guilty towards me.’

As she expected, Gerard felt a sense of frustration.

‘Ayla is shedding tears… That girl with such a strong pride.’

Ayla's pathetic appearance was enough to make him feel guilty.

Certainly, their sister Ayla would rather die than lie to slander someone.

“Ayla, what I mean is not that you’re no longer family, but…”

“No, you don’t have to comfort me. I know how you feel. I’ll just focus on living my life from now on. That’s the right thing to do.”

Ayla thought.

Ugh, you idiots, go ahead and cry your eyes out and regret it later.

‘I saw your future in the original story, and you became semi-disabled after I died!’

Just because she wasn't hurt by their actions in the slightest didn't mean their wrongdoings disappeared.

In the original story, Ayla was so shocked by their actions that she even died.

Ayla hoped that they would deeply regret as much as the karma they had accumulated.

She turned away from Gerard, who seemed to be trying to make excuses, without hesitation.

‘Ah, but I still have to do what I have to do.’

As she moved, she didn't forget to stagger as if she was lost in a sense of loss.

At Calios's call, Gerard and Cedric headed to the office side by side.

Throughout the walk, Gerard's mind was filled with what Ayla had said earlier.

“I know how you feel. I’ll just focus on living my life from now on. That’s the right thing to do.”

Ayla's face looked really sad when she said that.

‘Should I have just done it for her?’

Before he knew it, he had such thoughts.

However, Rosia's appearance then came to mind and disturbed his thoughts.

Gerard shook his head with lifeless and empty eyes.

‘What kind of hardships has that child gone through until now? I shouldn’t doubt her. No matter how pitiful Ayla looks, Rosia is the one who is more pitiable.’

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!